Are you thinking about a perfect logo for your blog, business or website? Do you feel the need for a logo too? Wanna know – When should you create a logo for your blog?
Every business needs a logo for it’s branding and it is necessary for it’s recognition among the viewers and it’s consumers.
But the question for the beginners (bloggers) and all businesses is that when is the right time to create a personalised logo for their business.
And how to create one of the unique logo that represents your brand?
Also about it’s importance, significance, examples and the types of logo that are designed by different types of brand and businesses.
What is a logo?
Let’s start this with the basic meaning of a brand logo, so that you don’t misinterpret logo with any other terms.
A logo is a graphic design in the form of a symbol, name, shape, colour, paint or a combination of many visual marks to reflect a brand and create a lasting impact on the customers or viewers of the specific brand.
This helps the customers identify and memorise the name, quality and products of different brands.
Is it important to have a logo for your blog or business?
A logo is the primary recognition or impressions for business or a website.
It defines your brand identity, grabs attention of the people and help them remember the company’s products, service and vision in the long run.
A logo is the basic differentiation of a brand from other different types of brands as it tells the uniqueness of a company or website.
The strongest logos tell simple stories.Sol Sender
In general, the importance of logo in branding are:
- It serves as a primary visual recognition or impression for your brand
- It grabs attention for your brand
- It makes your rand unique from everyone
- It shows the simplicity or complexity of the brand
- It symbolises your brand’s name, vision, service and quality.
So these are the important reasons which will convince you that a logo is the basic part of branding of a business, brand or a website.
When should you create a logo for your blog and business?
It’s the basic part of the branding of a business or startup and so the earlier, the better.
The logo must be the first thing to be created before introducing your brand to the world (as it serves as the first impression for your brand).
Because once it’s introduced to the world in the internet, it becomes a mark of the company. You can update or change it in the future.
A logo isn’t the most important part than providing articles on a consistent basis for a better traffic.
But it is very important for every blog or website. I would recommend creating a logo before your blog or site is indexed by Google and organic traffic starts flowing into your site.
In general, it takes 5-6 months for Google to index a site and start ranking the site based in it’s performance and quality.
Now, lets understand the importance points to be remembered while creating a logo.
What should you consider before creating a logo?
A logo must not be a short definition for a brand, it should be just a logo to be identified.
It should say a lot about the brand or should be pretty or one should love your logo. This is not true at all.
It should follow 3 things in general (According to Sagi Haviv – Famous Graphic Designer in Harvard University Press).
3 Rules of Logo Design
- Appropriate : By being appropriate it doesn’t mean to be appropriate in terms of expression, but rather like a feeling, like a core idea or personality if your brand. (Like Bold, Elegant, Discipline, etc.)
- Distinctive and Memorable: The logo should be unique and unusual enough to be memorable for the viewers. If one could see it once or twice, and it persists in their minds.
- Simple: It should be super-simple. As it would help in production of the logo in the tiniest size in the best pixels possible.
A bad logo is basically a design which is very generic or complicated because it’s gonna fall apart in small sizes in pixel formats.
And creating a good logo is about finding the sweet spot or a balance between all the above three rules.
How to create a logo for your Blog or Business (Beginners)?
This is a very famous question in the Google search engine and millions of people are trying to find out the best way for a logo design.
And what Ihave found out that everyone is searching for a way that is the easiest and best way to create a logo.
I would recommend you to stop trying to run away from the hard work if you are really managing a website, business or a blog.
So basically their are two ways to create a logo design for your brand:
- Design your brand logo by yourself
- Outsource logo design through freelancers or logo design companies
Design Logo by Yourself
There are a lot of apps and websites where you can design your own logo. This could be either paid or free to use which I have mentioned below separately.
I’ll also be dropping some Related YouTube videos links to create your own logo (under 5-10 minutes) at the end of this article.
The most important thing is your creativity which follows the above rules of logo design.
And if you are a designer then it would be easy for you and the above rules will help you as the pathway to a beautiful as best logo for your brand.
But if you are not a designer and you have no idea a bout logo design then you can either learn it from online courses (which people do not go for) or outsource it from a freelance logo designer or logo design websites.
Outsource Logo by Designers
Outsourcing a unique logo design is one of the best ways for any logo design (which is used by all types of businesses) if you have a budget for your logo.
And before outsourcing your logo from freelancer logo designers, you need to have some clarity with your logo design goals, like:
- Timeline for logo to be designed
- Logo Design Budget
- Freelancer or Agency for Design
- Types of images you would like in your logo
- Which type of logo you want mainly
And after sorting all this out, you can go for the log design and get the best logo for your business or brand.
Now, Check out some best free and paid logo designing apps, websites and agencies for your logo design below.
6 Top Best Free Logo Designing Tools
1. Canva: The most used graphic design tool used by all the professionals in business, blogging and branding industry. It is free for everyone and also comes with a pro version where you can get so many benefits.
2. GraphicSprings: It is a free logo design software for creating logo in a step by step way.
3. Tailor BrandsLogo Maker: This is an automated logo design platform which converts your brand logo ideas into a beautiful logos which you can download once you have selected the logo for your brand..
4. Free Logo Design: It is a free brand logo creator which helps you create a logo in the very easy way.
5. Logomakr: This is a logo design website where you can create a logo in 5 minutes and is most used by small business websites or brands.
6. Designimo: This is also a great logo designer tool but the twist is that it takes a very small amount for downloading the logo after the completion of the design.
4 Top Best Paid Logo Designing Tools and Websites
Now their are agencies and websites that can create logo for you where you either create your own design or in agencies where freelancers get paid for logo designs.
Some Best Paid Logo Design tools and agencies are:
1. Fiverr Logo Maker: Fiverr is the best and most popularly used platform for designing logo from freelancers and also for many other works. Here you can get your custom logo designed from talented freelanceres and get you logo project done and delivered remotely online. (My personal recommendations – do try this amazing website before you die)
2. Upwork Logo Design: This is also a freelance company where you can get you logo designed at your budget and timeline.
3. Designhill: This is also an agency for outsourcing logo design. And the funny thing is that it gives you a bunch of designs to select and in the worst-casescenario, if you didn’t like the logo design then you can have a money-back guarantee available too.
4. 99designs: This is a global platform for logo designs that helps create logos by connecting clients and designers together.
Thank you for reading this article.
Do give us a comment if you wanna ask or share something with me and other upcoming readers on this article.